Wednesday, August 25, 2010

8/25/2010 Daily Update

(ZC)ers lend me your ear!! I just wanted to say Good Morning, Good day, Good Evening or Good Night. I guess it depends on what part of the world you reside. Still no cravings for carbs, no cheats, and no tummy troubles.

It’s funny how my hunger shifts. For a good while I was taking my first meal of the day in the late morning, but recently I have been taking my first meal 2 -3 hours earlier. I just wait for the hunger to set in and eat. Luckily I’m in a position that I can eat on demand in most cases. Yesterday around quitting time I became hungry. I really wanted to go home and eat that last of the fatty beef ribs leftovers. I almost hit a Jack in the Box on the way home to grab some beef patties, but I didn’t. It takes me around 50 minutes or so to get home, so I waited and ate the ribs. I have a ton of fatty beef brisket at home so that will be my fare for a little while.


(ZC)ers United Around the World


Cheers


60/
239.4/185
Overall health (1-10):8
Energy level (1-10):7
Cravings: None
Today's Menu: Fatty Beef Brisket, H2O

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...