Wednesday, August 25, 2010

8/25/2010

Waaassss uuuppp Barry? Ditto. I am glad that I have been able to experience each one individually and in different combinations. The experiences have taught me a lot. 

I hope your Journey on (ZC) has been as good of a learning experience as mine. I love to take the scientific approach to things: Trial and Error, Taking Notes, Making Adjustments, Analyzing Results and so on. I wish that (ZC) could be a “One Size Fits All” WOE, but sadly it’s not. I’m glad at least we have a Core Set of Principles that makes us (ZC). Battle on Barry!!!


(ZC) “A man's got to know his limitations."-Dirty Harry-



Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...