Thursday, August 26, 2010

8/26/2010 Daily Update

A big Texas HOWDY to Y’ALL. My Spirits are Soaring today. No cravings for carbs, no cheats, and no tummy troubles.

I really got a lot of rest yesterday. I fell asleep a little after I got home. I woke up around 9pm stayed up for a while then fell back asleep. I feel refreshed and ready to rock and roll with today’s onslaught of on typical customer and employee complaints. Bring It On!!!!!!!

I increased the amount of fatty beef brisket today in order to stave off getting hungry right before I get off work. The day before yesterday I was able to hold off until I got home in order to eat the last of my fatty beef ribs. Yesterday I had the same end of the shift experience, but opted to stop at Jack in the Box for four beef patties and H2O. It is still not a bad deal for just over $3.00. That was my second meal of the day at around 3:25pm. I am getting hungry as I type and will heat up some Yummy fatty beef brisket accordingly lol. 



(ZC)ers Living the Dream



Cheers
260/
238.6/185
Overall health (1-10):8
Energy level (1-10):8
Cravings: None
Today's Menu: Fatty Beef Brisket, H2O

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...