Thursday, August 26, 2010

8/26/2010

My little experiment worked wonders today. I increased my intake of my first meal and it lasted almost the whole day. I got a little hungry around 7:00pm and ate a couple of spoons of fatty beef brisket and I had enough. I will continue down this path and see where it takes me. 

The part of the brisket that I am eating now is the lean side. I made sure to add a lot of beef tallow in it. After I heat it you can see a nice puddle of tallow. It’s so funny, that the other two supervisors always make the comments on how good my fatty beef brisket smells. I thought they would be sick of the same smell every morning. 

Tomorrow is yet another Big Test. We have a huge employee appreciation banquet in the morning. It lasts around 3 hours. It starts with a Mega breakfast buffet full of all kinds of breakfast foods and deserts. I will stick with the fatty beef brisket. So I will eat my normal routine and enjoy a glass of H20 while the others gorge themselves. 



(ZC) Dare to be Powerful



Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...