Friday, August 27, 2010

8/27/2010

Today was a real good day. I look forward to the weekend. I have a lot of small projects at home. I still have a butt load of fatty beef brisket on hand. I will continue to eat it until I run out. 

It has been real hot lately. A lot of my projects are outside, so I have to do them early in the day and in the evening. I am planning to make a disappearing fountain and pergola in my backyard between two small ponds. I also have a garage full of junk to shift through. I have been in my house for a couple of years and still have boxes of junk that I should have chunked before I moved. 

Another big project is an outdoor covered deck that I will use as an outdoor dinning area / kitchen. We have long periods of time that can be used for outdoor entertaining such as grilling lots of Yummy Rib eye Steaks!!!!!!!!!!


(ZC)ers are just Like You


Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...