Saturday, August 28, 2010

8/28/2010 Daily Update

I got up real early this morning. I woke up to my (DW)’s alarm clock. She forgot to turn it off before she went to bed since she has this weekend off. So was I still sleeping at 5:20am………………..NOT.

Anyway we had a lazy morning in bed talking of who knows what. The content was not important, just the casual conversation (quality time). So when (DW) was ready, I made her breakfast: Hash Browns, Bacon and Eggs. I had a nice cool glass of H20. 

It was only 8:30am and only 73 degrees out so I opted to take a nice stroll at the Water Way where I discovered something new. I have always known of the walking path on the other side of the Water Way but never ventured that route. So, today instead of doubling back the same path I continued to the other side. To my delight I found a tiny hidden well maintained Koi Pound Park. It was small but beautiful. I regret that I did not take any pictures. Next time I will. The tiny setting is in front of one of those upscale condos that sits on the Water Way. Simply Beautiful. The next time (DW) comes along for the stroll I will surprise her with it.


(ZC)Hidden Treasures 



260/
238.2/185
Overall health (1-10):8
Energy level (1-10):8
Cravings: None
Today's Menu: Fatty Beef Brisket, H2O

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...