Saturday, August 28, 2010

8/28/2010

I have to change "Today's Menu." I intended to eat fatty beef brisket, but I ended up on the hunt at one of the three big chain stores and found a case load of "Manager's Specials." I bagged some boneless beef chuck ribs for 0.99 lb, four packages of Shoulder lamb chops for $2.81 lb and some Flat Iron steaks on sale for $3.99 lb. The Flat Iron steaks are almost always $5.99 lb. I also found a package of four 1/4 lb Sirloin pre-formed patties (no seasoning) that were marked down from $6.99 to only 0.99 for the entire 1 pound package. So I ended up pan frying all four of the Sirloin burgers in that tallow I made a while back and gorged myself on it (it was not pretty)lol. 

I ate around 11:00am or so and 11 hours later I am still not hungry. I bet I gain a couple of pounds tomorrow LOL!!!!!


(ZC)ers Pigging Out



Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...