Sunday, August 29, 2010

8/29/2010 Daily Update

Today is the beginning of another great day. My Spirits a great, no cravings for carbs, no cheats, and no tummy troubles.

I have some yard work to do today. Yesterday I did a little and got stung by a wasp. They made two small nests in my garden shed. I opened the shed today and one flew right past my face. I got some insect killer and zapped the nests and knocked them out of my shed. 

On the brighter side: I will grill up a couple of thick Rib eyes with some of that Snow Crab that I still have. (DW) can't wait (I always shell the crab for her ). I will first go and do a little shopping. I want to find one of those old fashioned cast iron Hibachi. They are great for just one or two steaks and I can use coal or wood instead of propane. It is a world of difference in taste. I'll take some pics if I remember and post them. 

Good Steak, Good Burgers or whatever makes you HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!


(ZC) Surf and Turf part II


Cheers


260/
237.6/185
Overall health (1-10):8
Energy level (1-10):8
Cravings: None
Today's Menu: Rib eye, Snow Crab and H20

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...