Tuesday, August 31, 2010

8/31/2010

Hi Nikki, to me you have to weigh the Taste vs. the Convince. IMO coal or wood tastes better. I was trying to get the best of both worlds by using a wood chip box. It actually worked well but is a little extra work. The propane grill I have does not have a built in one so I put a generic one. It is hard to place in the propane grill so that it gets hot enough to smoke. 

I’m glad you are keeping pace with your diet sodas. I used to love them to death. I think I wouldn’t skip a day without at least one (YIKES!!!) 

BTW I hope Heidi checks in. Battle On Nikki, keep rocking and rolling, or whatever you do to keep (ZC).



(ZC)ers Got Your Back



Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...