Tuesday, August 31, 2010

8/31/2010

Hi Catlin, WOW you’re on the verge of two years. Good for you. You are an inspiration for me. I was referring to the “New Members” only. I’m 100% sure that the rules of this forum have changed since its start concerning “New Members”. Intentions are good, but they need to be supported by personal actions and when you’re inexperienced you only have the Gurus’ to help guide you. No one should be afraid or ashamed to ask for advice or help on this Forum. There are plenty of experienced people here willing to lend a helping hand.

I agree with you about judging how people really are like based only on their posts. Thank goodness for Meat Ups. I hope that I can make the San Antonio Meat UP. I sure would like to hear some voices behind the words LOL!!!




(ZC) 101



Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...