Tuesday, August 3, 2010

8/3/2010

Today was a good day. We had a steady flow of customers but it was not overwhelming. I was able to get on with my WOE. I always feel that weekends feel a little funny when it comes to eating. I usually get up much later than weekdays. Between 3-4 hours. By the time I wake up on a Saturday or Sunday I would have eaten my first meal of the day.


Anyhow tummy troubles are at an all time low. My energy seem to be returning to normal. My sister is getting married this coming weekend and guess what’s on the menu? BBQ. I think I will stop by Burger King and wolf down a couple of “buck doubles” before I reach the reception.

No more restaurant BBQ for me. I love to backyard grill so I will be making my own for now on.


(ZC)ers Rule


Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...