Tuesday, August 3, 2010

8/3/2010 Fatty Beef Brisket Pics

I did not sleep much last night. (DW) was sick and I stayed up late last night attending to her. She was all better this morning and Doc Dave gave her the green light. I still took the melatonin for good measure. 

As you can imagine I’m a bit sluggish today. Of course it has nothing to with my WOE. So my energy levels are ok. My spirits are high. No cravings, cheats or tummy troubles. 

Today I will eat that extremely fatty brisket that I chopped up yesterday. I think I can handle the fat. On week one I tried some extremely fatty beef and I was sick beyond belief. I feel that I’m ready to take on fatty beef.

                                      About a three day supply of fatty brisket.




I will split this into two meals while at work. This is about a third of the first container.






(ZC)ers Lubing it up



Cheers

260/243.6/185
Overall health (1-10):8
Energy level (1-10):5
Cravings: None
Today's Menu: Fatty Brisket, H2O

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...