Tuesday, August 3, 2010

8/3/2010


I ended up eating the fatty brisket in one sitting. Well sort of. I got interrupted by my employees so many times that it took me an hour and a half to actually eat it. I wasn’t hungry for my first meal until late (about 1:30pm. I didn’t finish it until almost 3:00pm. I am not used to eating a lot of liquid fat. It still kind of grosses me out. Regular solid fat is another story. I can chow down like a big dog on that. But I was a good boy and made a “Happy Plate” and drank all the liquid fat. I did feel a little nausea. Nothing major. I still feel full and I can not see how I could eat anything else today. 

If I see good results and can tolerate the extra fat, I will buy some extra fatty Beef ribs for the rest of this week (until Monday) and give the Ground Chuck and Rib eyes a break. I do believe I have been eating too lean. 


(ZC) Grease is the Word


Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...