Wednesday, August 4, 2010

8/4/2010

I got some good rest last night. I slept until the alarm went off this morning. I still feel a little nauseated, which is no big deal. I still feel a bit full, but not in an uncomfortable way. I tell you, I hate not being able to describe physical feelings accurately.

My spirits are good, my energy is better, no cravings for carbs, no cheats, minor tummy troubles.

At this morning weigh-in I reached my all time low on (ZC) at 243.0lbs. This equals to a 17lb weight loss.

Earlier this year I was on a VLC diet and went down to 235lbs. I have set a mini goal of 234lbs to break that record. I can’t remember clearly but I think it took me around 3 months to get to 235lbs. Now to be fair my start weight at that time was around 270lbs if I recollect correctly. I have no time limit. I will get there when I get there.

I won’t celebrate too hard, although I am happy, because my trend seems to go up and down on the scale. So far when all is said and done I am still losing weight.


(ZC)ers Lend me your ear


Cheers 



260/
243.0/185
Overall health (1-10):8
Energy level (1-10):7
Cravings: None
Today's Menu: Fatty Brisket, H2O

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...