Friday, August 6, 2010

8/6/2010

Today is a good day mostly because I am working a half day . At 10:30 am I will go to help my youngest sister set up her house for her weeding reception tomorrow. 

My energy levels are good. I got a lot of rest last night. My spirits are high, no cravings for carbs, no cheats, and no tummy troubles (so far today). 

I hit another all time low on (ZC) this morning. So far I have lost 19 lbs. I actually feel hungry right now. So it’s time heat up some yummy (right?) fatty beef brisket. 


(ZC) Fat is where it’s AT

Cheers


260/
241.0/185
Overall health (1-10):8
Energy level (1-10):7
Cravings: None
Today's Menu: Fatty Brisket, H2O

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...