Saturday, August 7, 2010

8/7/2010

Good question Charles, I only speak for myself. I have noticed that when I eat later at night I tend to stall or gain. If I feel a little hungry at night I simply do not eat especially right before I go to sleep. The only exception that I may make is on the weekends when I start my day much later in the day. That can be anywhere from 3-5 hours. Then, I may eat later than on a work week. I will also stay up much later on weekend nights than during a work week. I have also found out for myself that if I eat late I won’t be able to sleep until much later. 

So, I try to experiment and note with how my body reacts to what I eat, the time I eat and the rest I get. I expect that as I get closer to what should be my ideal weight, the way I eat and times may change. I will always try to adjust as necessary to keep up with the changes. That’s the beauty of journaling and taking notes. 


(ZC)ers Hear the Call



Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...