Saturday, August 7, 2010

8/7/2010

I got another good night of rest. I guess the Melatonin I have been taking must have helped. My spirits are soaring once again. No craving for carbs, no cheats, and no tummy troubles. I had another drop in weight today.

Its about noon as I type this entry. I am a little hungry at this time and will eat some fatty brisket after I posted this entry into my Journal. I have cooked breakfast for (DW) earlier this morning: hash browns, scrambled eggs and brown and serve sausage. 

I have my sisters wedding to go to a little later today. She will have BBQ catered. I guess if I am hungry at that time I will find what is available that is (ZC) and eat.

So far fatty beef brisket has keep me satisfied longer that any other source of protein that I have tried. I am getting a little tired of the taste but oh well. I still have a day supply left unless (DW) does not want the leaner portion. 

Tomorrow my best friend is supposed to come over to help me install a new over the range microwave oven in my kitchen. I have already began to defrost two big juicy Rib eyes. (DW) will be at work during that time. She is not a big steak fan anyway.

Time to eat and get ready for the wedding.


(ZC) Can I Get a Witness


Cheers


260/
240.6/185
Overall health (1-10):8
Energy level (1-10):9
Cravings: None
Today's Menu: Fatty Brisket, H2O

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...