Saturday, August 7, 2010

8/7/2010

Just living the Dream. My hunger is way down. The periods are longer than ever before. 

Yesterday while I was helping my sister, my other sister was also there and offered me some wine. I told her that I was not drinking alcohol at this time. She was drinking some Chardonnay. I took a small sip and could actually taste the sweetness of the wine. In the past this kind of wine did not taste sweet to me at all. Wow what a change.

We did not end up going to the reception after the weeding. We ended up driving back to The Woodlands and went to Chili‘s to eat. I had the smoke house bacon burger. I only ate the beef, cheese. and bacon. I hope there is no repercussions tomorrow. 

I ran out of fatty beef brisket today. Tomorrow I will eat a big fat Rib eye. I will also shop for fatty beef ribs at HEB. They have a good selection in small packs for under $2.00 lb. I will stock up for at least three days worth and see how this affects my weight loss. I just love fatty beef ribs!

(ZC)er Dreamers


Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...