Sunday, August 8, 2010

8/8/2010

Today did not go as planned. My friend called me late morning to let me know that he was not coming. If I had known earlier I would have taken a nice stroll along the Water Way or one of the park trails. It also kind of through my eating off. I had planned to grill up some Rib eyes. So instead I ended up going to Target, Wal-Mart and HEB.

I ate on the road. While at Wal-Mart I ordered two double cheese burgers at Mickey D. I felt like I did not have enough to eat so I went through the Burger King drive thru and ordered two Buck Doubles. I then felt satisfied. Of course I threw away the buns and wiped off the condiments. They were ok. I almost never eat anything anymore at Mickey D’s. I rather eat from Burger King.

I did find some Fatty Beef Ribs at HEB @ $1.78 lbs. I wrapped them up in foil and cooked them in the oven for four hours. By the time they were ready, I was able to just pull out the bones with a simple tug. I got out the meat clever an chopped them up like I did the brisket. I made sure to pure in all the lovely liquid fat that collected on the bottom of the pan. I have to say it way pretty fatty. Needless to say I ate some of the fatty beef ribs.

I am not happy with the way I ate today. I know it was my choice, but for some reason I not happy about it.



(ZC) Choices: the Good, the Bad and the Ugly


Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...