Monday, August 9, 2010

8/9/2010

My eating was a little off today again. I had some yummy fatty beef ribs toady before I left for Jury Duty. I really did not anticipate being picked. I ended up eating with fellow jury members at a little cafĂ© in Conroe, Texas. It’s where the county court is located. It is a little tiny town north of The Woodlands. Well I followed Caitlin’s advice and ordered a 1/3 burger bun less, with no toppings and no fries. I ordered an extra patty and a glass of H20. The bill was over $9.00 with tax and tip. The patties were no big deal and just shy of dry. I will defiantly take some fatty beef ribs tomorrow. I want to get back on track with fatty beef. I was hungry when I got home. I ate my last two flash frozen beef patties and a piece of Rib eye steak. 

I lost my toe hold on 230s, but I’m optimistic that within a few days my body will readjust to eating fatty beef and I will be there again. These last two days have been a little chaotic on the eating front. I will only eat fatty beef ribs for the next few days and if I don’t get the results that I had with the fatty beef brisket, I will be at HEB and buy another one.

One good thing that came out of today is that I found out that I can post here with my BlackBerry. 


(ZC) Stick and Move


Cheers


260/
240.6/185
Overall health (1-10):8
Energy level (1-10):8
Cravings: None
Today's Menu: GB, Ground Chuck, Rib eye, H2O

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...