Friday, September 10, 2010

9/10/10 Daily Update

Good Day All. My Spirits are Absolutely HIGH. No cravings for carbs, No cheats and no dreaded tummy troubles.

I was looking thru my shirts this morning trying to figure what to wear. I grabbed a shirt that I have not worn in a while because it was too tight the last time I wore it. So for Grins I tried it on. You could have knocked me over with a feather. It fit perfectly. I was pleased as punch. 

Tomorrow I plan on going thru my wardrobe and start to PRUNE. I have gone up and down weight throughout the years since my late twenties. Always gradually UP. I have cloths that should have been thrown away long ago just because they are out of style let alone don’t fit. My closet and chest-of-drawers will thank me lol!!

I think I have enough fatty beef brisket to last for a few more meals. It really went a long way. I am really considering giving GB a whirl. I am not a big GB fan, but if I can adapt to fatty beef brisket I can conquer the world hahahha!!!! It would be definitely cheap and easy. I will still change a little as I do now on weekends with eating steaks and or crab. 

I have a long, long way to go. I know it’s fun when you have to lose weight and are actually losing and I know it’s discouraging when you do what you think is right and don’t lose. I have been in both TENTS. I want to encourage those who are in a stall or on a gain, to Hold Fast, Keep Strong and Stay TRUE. It’s easy to take these opportunities to do something that would be less than helpful and side tracks your Journey. These are the things that I go thru regardless if I Gain, Lose or Stall. 

Lots of activities planned for this weekend. There is never enough time to get them done hahaha. Well I have no complaints. I’m just chugging along on this Journey. DESTINATION: GOOD HEALTH.



(ZC) All Aboard



Cheers


260/
233.0/185
Overall health (1-10):8
Energy level (1-10):8
Cravings: None
Today's Menu: Fatty Beef Brisket, Fatty Beef Ribs, H2O

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...