Saturday, September 11, 2010

9/11/2010 Daily Update

What a beautiful morning. I can hear the birds singing outside my window. My Spirits are Soaring with them. My Energy levels are good. No cravings for carbs, no cheats and no tummy troubles.

I got up this morning and cooked (DW) an all (ZC) breakfast: Cheese Omelet with a side of breakfast sausage. She was absolutely full before she could finish it. She asked if I was going to eat and I told her I’m not hungry yet. I further explain that I feel full on a smaller portion of protein than a large SAD typical breakfast. She just smiled. Oh well. 

Lately I have had a fluctuation in my hunger. I have been eating one meal one day and two meals the next day. Its nothing that I planned. I am just following what my body is telling me to do. 

One of my biggest challenges for me on (ZC) is to tell when I’m full. Its not so much as a problem on my first meal of the day. On the days that I eat a second meal, it can be an issue. I love to eat and I want to make sure I’m not just being a pig. Food just for fuel is a good frame of mind, but I’m not there yet and I don’t know if I can ever reach that state of mind.

I had another nice move on the scales this morning. I hope by Monday I will be able to set my next Mini Goal at 219lbs. By then I hope to feel confident that I won’t go back up to 234lbs or more lol.

Day by Day, Day by Day, Oh Sweet Lord These Things I Pray…




(ZC)ers Feel the Love



Cheers
Cheers


260/
231.8/185
Overall health (1-10):8
Energy level (1-10):9
Cravings: None
Today's Menu: Fatty Beef Brisket, H2O

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...