Sunday, September 12, 2010

9/12/2010 Daily Update

Good Day All, My Spirits and Energy are High. No cravings for carbs, No cheats, and No tummy troubles.

I'm on my way to take (DW) to a baby shower for my sister. So I get to spend a few hours with my BI. We plan to watch the Texans football game. I will be drinking sparkling water of course. 

I tried a few shirts on this morning that I found while pruning my closet yesterday and found a really nice shirt. I washed it and ironed it and I have it on right now. At the start of (ZC) I could not button a shirt this size (Hooray)!!!! Yet another nice little move on the scale. I am really waiting for the "bounce". Its' all good.


(ZC) You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet


Cheers

260/
231.0/185
Overall health (1-10):8
Energy level (1-10):9
Cravings: None
Today's Menu: Fatty Beef Brisket, H2O

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...