Tuesday, September 14, 2010

9/14/2010 Daily Update - Vacation Planning

Howdy Partners. My Spirits and Energy are good. No cravings for carbs, no cheats and no tummy troubles. 

I have been staying up way too late researching potential vacations destinations. We are scheduled to take two weeks off in mid November. The list of possible destinations is in order of likelihood:

• Cozumel, Mexico
• Hawaii, USA
• London – Paris – Rome, Europe
 

Europe was a dark horse, but after a long talk with (DW) it is in the running. I have been looking at vacation package deals for all three. We plan on being out for minimum of 7 days and maximum of 12 depending on how far out we go. In any case we will have a few days at home to rest before returning to work.

One of my main concerns is the food (of course).
 

Cozumel will be the easiest of all. I have found a number of all inclusive resorts that offer a large meat selection.

Hawaii should not be a problem either. I am sure to find all kinds of restaurants that are (ZC) friendly.
 

That leaves Europe. I’m sure as a citizen of any of these countries (ZC) would not be a problem. In the eyes of a tourist I’m not so sure. Most of the hotels offer “Continental Breakfast” which mainly offers a slew of high carb items. I did read where some offered breakfast meats, cheese and eggs. We have never been to Europe and this would be a dream vacation for us. It is not out of the question to visit each country on separate vacations in the future or combine just two of them. I am looking at spending three nights at each country if we go to all three of them; four nights each for two of them or six nights for one of them.

Back to reality: Today I will start to eat GB. The eight ounce portion looks rather small compared to the eight ounces of fatty beef brisket. I have read where a lot of people have had a lot of success on GB. I am always up to fine tune my (ZC) Journey. While I am Not a big GB fan, I will adjust. I did it with brisket.
 


I hope everyone has a Great (ZC) Day!!!



(ZC)ers Grinding Away


Cheers

260/
230.6/185
Overall health (1-10):8
Energy level (1-10):7
Cravings: None
Today's Menu: GB, H2O

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...