Wednesday, September 15, 2010

9/15/2010 Daily Update

What a Beautiful Morning in (ZC) land. My Spirits and Energy are up. No cravings for carbs, No Cheats and No tummy troubles. 

I have to admit the GB is not as bad I thought. It’s not that good but not that bad. Go figure. I am optimistic on the results I will get with GB. I am willing to give it at least two weeks. I have a Fatty Beef Brisket in reserve in the freezer waiting to be thrown into action LOL!!

Yesterday evening a neighbor came by with a fresh hot loaf of pumpkin bread to give to my (DW) as a “Thank You” for some free services she provided to her family. When my (DW) arrived home from work I served her some of the pumpkin bread along with the usual dinner I make for her. The bread did smell good. I had a fleeting thought of snatching of those crumbs next to the loaf, but yielded. I took a drink of water that I had next to me and enjoyed the sweetness of the water. I thought to myself: I could not enjoy the sweetness of this water if I were not a (ZC)er. Before (ZC) I have heard that some people describe water as sweet, but that always confused me. I still feel that I am almost cheating when I enjoy a nice cool glass of “Sweet” water. My taste buds have really sharpened up. 

Have a Great (ZC) Day. I know I will.


(ZC) Scrumptious 


Cheers

260/
230.8/185
Overall health (1-10):8
Energy level (1-10):8
Cravings: None
Today's Menu: GB, H2O

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...