Thursday, September 16, 2010

9/16/2010 Daily Update

What a privilege to start the day as a (ZC)er. My Spirits and Energy levels are high. No cravings for carbs, no cheats and no tummy troubles!!!

I am really chipper today. I had a nice little move on the scale. I added some tallow to the GB. It seems a little lean compared to the fatty beef brisket. I caught up on some needed rest yesterday. 

I have been reading a million reviews on a million hotels. I can’t understand how one person can rate a place with “high” marks and the next is warning “run”. Incredible!! I’m still going thru my mind on the eating factor and language barriers. Has anyone tried the language program called “Rosetta Stone”? The advertisements sound good. I plan on leaving on November 14th, the weekend of the San Antonio Meat-up. I could leave on the 15th but I would have to make connecting flights on the way over there instead of a direct flight like I can on the 14th. I will still try to make a day trip to San Antonio to meet my fellow (ZC)ers and share a meal. (DW) won’t be so crazy about that lol. A (ZC)er has to do what a (ZC)er has to do.

I ate only once yesterday. I wasn’t hungry before I went to sleep. I feel a little hungry now, but I will wait until it kicks in a little more. 

I wish there was more I could do for those who struggle with (ZC). I try to set a good example. I have had a decent amount of success, as of today 31 pounds down. I have never let stalls or gains turn me to the “DARK SIDE”. I have stayed strong during parties, celebrations and other temptations. I guess that’s all I can do. 


(ZC)ers An Army of FUN


Cheers

260/
229.0/185
Overall health (1-10):8
Energy level (1-10):8
Cravings: None
Today's Menu: GB, H2O

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...