Friday, September 17, 2010

9/17/2010 Daily Update

I am glazed over with a euphoric feeling today. I almost feel like I could do anything. MY Spirits and Energy are about to burst. I must be possessed by (ZC). No cravings for Carbs, no Cheats and no Tummy Troubles.

I had another slight move on the scale. I swear I am patiently waiting for a bounce. I would like to get it over with and move on LOL!!!
I have been searching the web for vacation spots, hotels and so on. I keep vigilant of how I am going to eat. I try to be as creative as possible. On vacation it will be (ZC) or nothing. There is no compromise period!! I get sick and tired of hearing folks say “Your on vacation, it’s ok to eat whatever you want” I tell them “I have been on an eating vacation for over 46 years”.
 

On a brighter side, a lady from another department came over and made some really nice comments about my weight loss. I explained (ZC) in a nutshell and she was very receptive (Hooray). I was actually talking to another Supervisor from that dept when she approached me and they both listen intensely. I gave her a heads up about ZIOH and suggested her to the site and read all she could and make a decision. I have my fingers crossed for her. Although I have passed her in the hall many times over the last three years, we have never talked.
 

I hope everyone has a Great (ZC) Day!!



(ZC) Ahhhhh.........what a rush!


Cheers


260/
228.8/185
Overall health (1-10):9
Energy level (1-10):10
Cravings: None
Today's Menu: GB, H2O

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...