Saturday, September 18, 2010

9/18/2010 Daily Update

carbs, no cheats and no tummy troubles.

I learned one thing: No more friking chicken from SAM’S. I should have known better (Duh). I got some really good rest last night. I got up before 5 am today. That is early for me for a Saturday. I put out 4 packs of Lamb Chops to grill for later and maybe I’ll add some shrimp kabobs. The way I make shrimp kabobs: Soak two bamboo stick (thingies) and add shrimp and then more shrimp and oh yeah more shrimp. Easy!!!!!
 

I had another nice little move on the scale today. I swear I am still looking for the “bounce“. It must be hiding somewhere lol!! No worries. I guess I should start to get ready for my morning stroll. (DW) said she is to tired to go. I guess that’s what SAD does for you. Right? I'm full of energy and ready to ROCK!!!!!!!

Good News on the San Antonio Meat Up Front. I talked (DW) into going to Cozumel for our vacation. We will spend a lazy week at a resort to recharge the Old Batteries. Sooooo………..I will defiantly be going to the Meat-Up Hoooraaaayyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Boy I really did not want to miss that. I am Excited!!!! Could you tell?

Good Day All.



(ZC) The Mater Plan



Cheers

260/
228.0/185
Overall health (1-10):9
Energy level (1-10):10
Cravings: None
Today's Menu: Lamb Chops, Shrimp, H2O

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...