Sunday, September 19, 2010

9/19/2010 Daily Update

Life is Good. My Energy and Spirits are Good. No cravings for carbs, no cheats and no tummy troubles.

I ended up doing some yard work yesterday so I am a little sore. I had to fix an old lawn mower that was left behind by the previous owners. I have a new one, but I like to use this one in the rough areas. If I break it, no big loss. So while doing repairs I ended up stooping and bending for extended periods of time. I eventually got it to work. A few times I got a little dizzy with extended squatting. No big deal. 

I really enjoyed my Lamb and Shrimp. Its nice to break up my weekly bowl of "GRUEL" hahaha!!! I spoke to my friend earlier this morning and he is on the way here as I type. I plan on grilling a couple of nice Rib eyes later. My main objective today is finally installing that new microwave above the stove. 

It also will be nice to spend some time with my best friend. It has been a little while since his last visit. We always have something to talk about. We have known each other since Third Grade.

Well I finally had my bounce. It wasn't much, but I'll take it LOL!!!! I think I will continue posting an overall "Progress Report" every Monday like last Monday. It is a good overview of my Journey.

Have a Great (ZC) Day!!



(ZC) and the Beat Goes On



Cheers

260/
228.6/185
Overall health (1-10):8
Energy level (1-10):7
Cravings: None
Today's Menu: Rib eye, H2O

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...