Tuesday, September 21, 2010

9/21/2010 Daily Update

Yet another day in the Wonderful World of (ZC). My Spirits and Energy levels are High. No craving for carbs, no cheats, and no tummy troubles.

I took a nice nap yesterday after work. My batteries are pretty much recharged. It looks like it will be going to Cozumel for our winter break vacation. I was looking forward to possibly going to Europe. I think better planning next year likely in October will be the best time for us. I do not want to go at peak time for tourist. I also want to be able to plan for a memorable trip. 

I have run into a stall today. No big deal. I don’t anticipate it will last long. I am very happy with my overall results so far. This WOE can be as simple or complicated as you want. For me, the fatter the beef I eat the better results I get as far as losing weight. It’s that simple. I am more than sure if I ate nothing but Rib eyes I would still lose the weight but at a slower pace (I prefer mine grilled on the Q), which is fine. So I don’t mind taking a break from Brisket or GB occasionally especially on the weekend. 

I am very happy that I found my way to ZIOH. 


(ZC) Home Sweet Home

Cheers

260/
228.8/185
Overall health (1-10):8
Energy level (1-10):8
Cravings: None
Today's Menu: GB, H20

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...