Thursday, September 2, 2010

9/2/2010 Daily Update

I'm still hanging on to my (ZC) high today. I just feel kind of…. I just don’t know how to describe it. Good or Great just does not do it justice. My Spirits are high in the Sky. No carvings for carbs, no cheats, and no tummy troubles. 

I almost passed out after I went to the mailbox after work yesterday and got all the local grocery store ads. The big three chain stores are having a Rib eye Sales War. One of them had boneless Rib eyes for $3.99 lb another one had boneless Rib eyes for $3.97 lb but the WINNER had Rib eyes bone-in for $3.77 lb, Whole Full Fat Beef Brisket for 0.87 lb and Snow Crab for $3.99 lb. And the name of the winner is KROGER’S.

OMG what I would do for a standalone freezer, (DW) says it out of the question because we lost a ton of meat when we got zapped by Hurricane IKE (it’s currently Hurricane season). She is definitely gun-shy. My freezer is almost to capacity, but I have a knack for rearranging things and finding room. I plan on buying all three sales items
.


I hope everyone has a great (ZC) Day!!!!! 


(ZC) Let Freedom Ring



Cheers


260/
236.4/185
Overall health (1-10):8
Energy level (1-10):9
Cravings: None
Today's Menu: Fatty Beef Brisket, H2O

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...