Thursday, September 23, 2010

9/23/2010 Daily Update

Good day all. My Spirits and Energy levels are very Good. No cravings for carbs, no cheats and no tummy troubles.

I am on earth today. It was a nice (ZC) high yesterday. I hit another all time low today at 227.4 lbs. 

Funny thing happened this morning. (DW) caught me preparing my meal that I take to work. As I was loading the GB aka “Gruel” into a sandwich bag, I added a nice chunk of Tallow. (DW) just cringed. I wanted to laugh, but that would have probably pissed her off. Oh Well. 

I need to make a mercy run to Kroger’s to get more GB. I will continue with GB for now. It is pretty quick, easy and cheap. 

I was hungry early today, so I have already eaten my first meal of the day. 


Have a great (ZC) Day!!


(ZC) Can you Dig It


Cheers

260/
227.4/185
Overall health (1-10):8
Energy level (1-10):8
Cravings: None
Today's Menu: GB, Tallow and H20

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...