Friday, September 24, 2010

9/24/2010 Daily Update

A Great time to be a (ZC)er. My Spirits and Energy are Very Good. No cravings for carbs, No cheats and no tummy troubles.

Wow when I was preparing my meal for work I noticed how much yummy tallow was in that container. I melted a butt load of tallow to mix with the GB. Although it looked like a decent amount of tallow at the time, I could really see the amount when it cooled and turned white. Once I nuke it, I should really have a nice bowl of dripping wet “Gruel” to eat lol!!!

Yet another great comment about my weight loss this morning from an employee. She also commented how much younger I look. That was a nice unexpected treat.

Have a Great (ZC) DAY Y’ALL!!


(ZC) HOOKED


Cheers


260
/228.2/185
Overall health (1-10):8
Energy level (1-10):8
Cravings: None
Today's Menu: GB, Tallow and H20

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...