Saturday, September 25, 2010

9/25/2010 Daily Update

Today is a beautiful cool morning. We will be attending the 12th annual Dragon Boat Race. I missed out on last year. 

The more tallow I add to my GB aka "Gruel" the more satisfied I get. I just don't get hungry. My hunger is at an all time low. Yesterday I ate once in the late morning, almost noon and I am still not hungry. I had a nice move on the scale this morning. At first I did not believe it. So I weighed myself again. I still did not believe it, so I waited 15 minutes and weighed my self again. It was the same. So today I hit another all time low. It is way too much too fast. My system must be really empty.

So what is my all time low? I'm glad you asked: 226.6 lbs. As always I expect a nice bounce, but I will definitely take it LOL!!!!

(ZC) Yea though I walk thru the valley of Carbs I will Fear No Evil


Cheers

260/
226.6/185
Overall health (1-10):8
Energy level (1-10):8
Cravings: None
Today's Menu: GB, Tallow and H20

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...