Sunday, September 26, 2010

9/26/2010 Daily Update

Good day all. My Spirits and Energy are Absolutely SOARING!!!!!!! "Ground Control to Major Tom" No Cravings for Carbs, No Cheats and No Tummy Troubles!!!!!!!!

Ooops I did it again or should I say (ZC) did it again. I had another amazing move on the scale today. Again I did not believe it and had to weigh myself several times to let it soak in. The only thing I ate yesterday were the buffalo wings at the restaurant. It keep me full for the rest of the day. Hmmm maybe eating nothing but chicken wings would not be bad...............Not!!!! 

In answer to the lady sitting in the second row on the end wearing that stunning outfit: I have a new all time low of 225 lbs.

I'm having way too much fun with (ZC) hahaha!!!

I am damn well sure that this weight loss will correct itself soon. I will just enjoy the ride for now.

(ZC) Phenomenal

Cheers

260/
225.0/185
Overall health (1-10):8
Energy level (1-10):8
Cravings: None
Today's Menu: Not sure and H20

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...