Tuesday, September 28, 2010

9/28/2010 Daily Update

Good Day All. My Spirits and Energy are in check. No Carvings for carbs, no Cheats and no Tummy Troubles.

I had another little move on the scale today. A new all time low: 224.6lbs.

I am not doing anything special. I am just following (ZC). I eat when hungry only. The biggest change I have done was to add more fat to my eating regiment. In the beginning I was grilling all my food: Rib eyes and Ground Chuck patties. I just love the taste of grilled meat on the “Q”. I owe my thanks to one of the members that suggested that I might be eating too lean because of the grilling. I totally agree with that. So now grilling a steak on the “Q” is a treat that I sometimes do on the weekend. 

I would never starve myself. I want to lose weight, just like any other overweight member, but it will come off when it comes off. I just don’t get hungry very often. Let me tell YA, the GB aka “Gruel” is very, very filling. At this point I am almost numb to the taste. It still amazes me that I am eating so much fat in the form of tallow. The photo that I previously posted of the warmed up GB is typical of my daily meals. 

I do have some questions: is there anyone out there eating Only Pemmican? If so, how much do you consume daily more or less? Lastly, how long do you go between meals? If someone could kindly answer those questions, it would be greatly appreciated. 

Have a Great (ZC) DAY!!!


(ZC) Self Respect leads to Self Discipline


Cheers

260
/224.6/185
Overall health (1-10):8
Energy level (1-10):8
Cravings: None
Today's Menu: GB, H2O

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...