Wednesday, September 29, 2010

9/29/2010 Daily Update

Greetings ALL. My Energy and Spirits are way up. No cravings for carbs, No cheats, and No tummy troubles.

I had another move on the scale: 223.4 lbs for another all time low. It’s almost scary. 

For some reason I thought that I might have a slight bounce this morning. I thought that I had a pattern of some days of loss, then gain, then maybe maintain and then loss again. I must not be tracking things close enough. I do it for fun. I know (ZC) has a mind of its own LOL!!!

I got hungry earlier today than yesterday. I ate around 8:30 am. I have a slight euphoric mood today. I am not quite “pie in the sky” but close to it. In 1 ½ months I will attend the San Antonio Meat-UP. I am curious as to how much weight I will lose before then. I know it’s not important, but you gotta admit it is interesting. 

Have a GREAT (ZC) Day!!!


(ZC)

Cheers

260/
223.4/185
Overall health (1-10):8
Energy level (1-10):8
Cravings: None
Today's Menu: GB, H2O

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...