Thursday, September 30, 2010

9/30/2010 Daily Update

Glory Glory Glory. Great to be here. My Spirits and Energy are good. No Cravings for Carbs, No Cheats and No Tummy Troubles!!!

What can I say? It had to happen. The wave has washed up on shore hahahaha!!!! While eating my usual box of creamed filled pastries this morning (……………………NOT.) I began to reflect back to around three and half months ago when I started (ZC). I did not have any adverse thoughts on the concept, but I did feel strange about the large amounts of fat that was suggested to consume. I did feel a little uncomfortable about that. I thought to myself “there is no way in hell I possible could eat that much fat.” Well well well how the tables have turned. I now eat loads of fat and I Like it LOL!!!! All these years I have been fighting what my body needs and wondering why I am overweight. What a dipstick!!!!

I do get nice comments about my weight loss, but the few that actually see what I eat cringe and shake their heads. Whatever.

Today I will be treating one of my employees out to lunch. He got a promotion and will be transferring to another department. He said he would like to go to Luby’s Cafeteria. At least there I can order a meat plate. I am just worried about the seasonings.

Have a Nice (ZC) Day!!!


(ZC) Time Passages


Cheers


260/
223.4/185
Overall health (1-10):8
Energy level (1-10):8
Cravings: None
Today's Menu: ?, H2O

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...