Friday, September 3, 2010

9/3/2010 Daily Update

Everybody’s working for the (extended) Weekend!!! Good Day All. No Cravings for Carbs, No Cheats, and No Tummy Troubles.
I am glad for this week to end. It’s been good to me as far as (ZC) is concerned. My employees have been on the War Path.
 

I feel sorry for (DW) since she has to work on Sunday and Monday and I have a three day weekend. I plan to go on the Hunt at Kroger’s today to pick up some Beef and Crab. I have the idea of asking the butcher how much extra they would charge to grind up those 0.89 lb briskets. I had the idea of using Ground Beef after I finish the Fatty Beef Brisket anyway. I need a little change and it would be basically the same. I still have a ton of tallow and I could easily mix it in since I really don’t use it for nothing else. Just food for thought.
 

(DW) and I were talking vacation last night. We want to find a lazy resort. We will go for at least one week, but maybe two. I found an all adult all inclusive private resort just north Cancun where they greet you with cool towels and champagne. I have been to Cancun around 4 or 5 times and it is nice in November and December which will be the time of travel. I had a fleeting thought of visiting Europe, but that might be a little too pricy at this time.
 

For those who have extended weekends I hope you have a good one and for those who don’t C'est la vie.

Today I had another all time low on (ZC)!!!!
 




(ZC) “Too often we are so preoccupied with the destination, we forget the Journey.”-Greg Anderson-



Cheers
260/
235.8/185
Overall health (1-10):8
Energy level (1-10):9
Cravings: None
Today's Menu: Fatty Beef Brisket, H2O

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...