Saturday, September 4, 2010

9/4/2010 Daily Update

Just living the dream. My Spirits are good. No Carvings for Carbs, No Cheats and Just minor tummy troubles. 

We had an overcast morning and it wasn't too humid so I took (DW) with me on my semi-usual Saturday stroll at the Water Way. I took her to the Koi Pound that I discovered recently and she was tickled pink. 

I found that Weber Grill that the previous owners of my house left in the attic. Besides being dirty it was in good shape. I emptied the ashes and cleaned the rack. I then fired it up and grilled some Rib eyes and some Lamb Chops. I steamed and shelled some Snow Crab and was ready to FEAST. BTW I added some Hickory wood chips that I soaked, right on top of the coals and it gave the meat a nice taste. No need for marinade. The Rib eyes and Lamb Chops came out tender and yummy. Each Rib eye weighed over a pound. I could only eat about a third. The Lamb Chops were about 4oz each. I ate one. I also put away about 4oz of Snow Crab.

I stayed up way too late last night looking at different Resorts. I then went to a site called Trip Advisor and read the reviews. it’s a pretty good tool to use to help sort out the Good, the Bad and the Ugly. For now it looks like Playa de Carmen. There are several nice Resorts that are secluded.

I hit another all time low again. I defiantly Know that I will have a bounce tomorrow. I weighed myself three times to make sure, but it seems too low too fast. It was nice to see but I am a realist. I went way below my Mini Goal. NO WAY. Something doesn’t seem right. I’m sure I will have a correction tomorrow. 

I hope everyone that is off today or working enjoys their day and keeps true.Smiley8




(ZC) Wanna Take a Ride?




Cheers


260/
232.6/185
Overall health (1-10):8
Energy level (1-10):8
Cravings: None
Today's Menu: Rib eye, Lamb Chop, Snow Crab, H2O

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...