Monday, September 6, 2010

9/6/2010 Daily Update

What can I say? (ZC) is the Place to BE. My Spirits are in Orbit. No carvings for carbs, No cheats, and no, no, no tummy troubles. 

I am a little tired today. I decided to do some late yard work at around 4 pm. I thought well I will only be out for about two hours or so. As you can imagine I started to work and it came to my attention that I needed to do some detail work around the rocks and shrubs and some edging. I did not finish until around 8:30 pm. When I was gathering my 150 yard extension cord my muscles in my arms began to fail. I then took a nice hot shower got dressed and made a run to the grocery store to buy some things for the breakfast that I was going to make for my employees that were coming in today for a special assignment. I went all out and set up a buffet for them. I have a chaffing set. So after I got home from the store I cook sausage patties, brown and serve sausage, and hash browns. I then stored them in the fridge for today and set up the coffee maker so all I would have to do is turn it on in the morning. This morning I baked flaky biscuits, butter croissants and cooked the eggs. I woke up at my usual time and started to cook and pack. I was able to leave at my regular time.

After I arrived at work I took everything to my office and set up the Buffet. The menu:

• Scrambled Eggs
• Sausage Patties
• Brown and Serve sausage links
• Hash Browns
• Flakey Buttery Biscuits
• Butter Croissants
• Banana Nut Muffins
• Vanilla cookies with Chocolate centers
• Coffee
• Orange Juice
• Strawberry Preserves 
• Butter

I placed everything on a serving table. I even brought an elaborate tablecloth and candles. I played classical renaissance music in the background. If you did not know better you would think you were attending a fancy reception. My employees were blown away. 

I was so bizzy this morning I forgot to weigh myself. So, no weigh-in for today. I ate eggs and the sausages. It did not take much to satisfy me.

While at the store last night I bagged I nice rack of Fatty Beef Ribs. Just before I went to bed I placed the Ribs on a rack and covered it with aluminum foil and set the oven at 250. When I woke up the kitchen smelled like Heaven. I placed those falling off the bone Ribs in a container to eat when I get home if I am hungry at that time.

(ZC)ers So Happy Together


Cheers
260/?/185
Overall health (1-10):8
Energy level (1-10):6
Cravings: None
Today's Menu: Eggs, sausage and fatty beef ribs, H2O

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...