Tuesday, September 7, 2010

9/7/2010 Daily Update

Another Day in (ZC) Bliss. My Spirits are High. No cravings for carbs, No cheats, and tummy troubles. 

I totally forgot my (ZC) anniversary yesterday. I have been on this WOE for 11 weeks OH YEAH!!!! 

I had a bounce this morning, but on the “lighter” side: I weighed-in last week Tuesday at 238.2 and today I am 4 lbs lighter!! So it’s all good.

(ZC) has so good to me. It has been relatively easy when I follow the “Core Guidelines”. It’s all here on ZIOH. I can’t believe I still have about half of the fatty beef brisket left. It goes a long way. My servings are 8 ounces. Sometimes I eat twice a day sometimes only once. I eat when I am hungry. The best way for me is when my tummy rumbles. I really try to avoid anticipating that I will be hungry or that “it’s been awhile since I ate” and eat out of justification. This seems to work for me I can’t speak for anyone else.

I am really glad to be back on strictly fatty beef and H20. It’s easy and stable. I'm here to stay!!



(ZC) Life is Good


Cheers


260/
234.2/185
Overall health (1-10):8
Energy level (1-10):8
Cravings: None
Today's Menu: Fatty Beef Brisket, H2O

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...