Wednesday, September 8, 2010

9/8/2010 Daily Update

Good day all. My spirits are High. No cravings for carbs, no cheats and no tummy troubles.

I caught up on some much needed rest yesterday. I must have slept nearly 10 hours. Over the weekend I lost a lot of sleep due to various activities. 

I still take (ZC) day to day. For me it’s the best way. So far the amount of Fat and Beef I consume satisfies me. I don’t feel that I need to overeat at any one sitting. If I get hungry again I just simply eat. 

I don’t know if this is some kind of adjustment my body is going thru or what? I really don’t enjoy the taste of Fatty Beef Brisket much. Maybe that helps me eat to satiety. I don’t know lol. 

I hope everyone has a Great (ZC) Day!!!



(ZC) Satisfaction


Cheers


260/
234.0/185
Overall health (1-10):8
Energy level (1-10):8
Cravings: None
Today's Menu: Fatty Beef Brisket, H2O

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...