Thursday, September 9, 2010

9/9/2010 Daily Update

Up, up and away with my WOE. My Spirits are Soaring with the Morning Birds. If I could I would fly with them and sing a cheerful morning song lol!!! It’s just another great day with no cravings for carbs no cheats and no tummy troubles.

Yes. I’m human after all LOL!! I have had my Ups and Downs. Although I wish I was the Man of Steel, I am far from it. I have every day struggles. I just choose to “Rise to the Occasion” and go beyond the struggle and look to the Benefits of this WOE. At home and at work temptation stares me in the face. I get offered all kinds of deadly concoctions and whatnots at work almost on a daily basis. On the home front (DW) still thinks that I am setting myself up for the downfall regardless of the weight loss that she now recognizes. I know it’s the healthcare professional side of her. She has it etched into her brain “Balanced Meals”. I guess it does not help that her weight appears to be proportionate to her height. Bless her heart.

What keeps me motivate? What keeps me from reaching for the “Dark Side”? FREEDOM. I can picture a day when I will be free from this body that scream: Rescue Me!!! It’s not worth that box of doughnuts that my employees bring in the morning, it’s not worth pizza day or the numerous parties at work, and it’s not worth giving in to Holiday or Vacation SAD foods that practically jump off the plate and into your mouth. For me to throw away all that I have worked for temporary gratification that will only bring me down at the end of the day. In these parts we just say “Cowboy Up”.

I will put my trust in (ZC), follow the core, and put it on autopilot.




(ZC)ers On Common Ground



260/332.2/185
Overall health (1-10):8
Energy level (1-10):8
Cravings: None
Today's Menu: Fatty Beef Brisket, Fatty Beef Ribs, H2O

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...