Friday, October 1, 2010

10/1/2010 Daily Update

For all the Boo Hooing I did about the restaurant experience yesterday I received a big surprise this morning. I almost felt like Gomer Pyle “Surprise, Surprise, Surprise!” I would have bet a paycheck that I would have had a nice bounce this morning. 

Instead I had a nice move on the scale: A New All Time Low = 222.0 Lbs.

What can I say? What can I say? I am amazed how (ZC) is working for me. I shouldn’t be. When am I going to finally learn: Follow the Core Program and let (ZC) go on Auto Pilot? Geeeeezzzzzz!!!

Have a Great (ZC) Day Y’all!!!!!



(ZC)ers So Happy Together



Cheers


260/
222.0/185
Overall health (1-10):8
Energy level (1-10):9
Cravings: None
Today's Menu: GB, H2O

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...