Friday, October 15, 2010

10/15/2010 Daily Update

Rocky part II……My Spirits and Energy Levels are still out of this World. No Cravings for carbs, no cheats and no tummy troubles.

Yo (ZC)ers!!! I’m having another great day full of Energy. I can’t sit still. Best of all it’s MY Friday!!! I swear I was in a “Rocky” Land all day yesterday. I can’t count the times I listened to the original “Rocky” Theme song and “Eye of the Tiger”. Although I would say that I am a notch below yesterday, it still is way up there!! 

This weekend I plan to chill and also do some light yard work. I plan to be at my favorite Water Way getaway in the morning Just Relaxing and enjoying this cooler weather. 

So what has Fatty Beef Brisket done for you lately you might ask? Well let me Think. It has provided me with a good source of protein and fat for a very reasonable price (under $2.00 lb). It is oh so easy to cook, just season it lightly, place in a cooking pan, cover with foil, pop in the oven and Voila it’s done. It is not as bad tasting since I used my new storing technique and as a matter of fact I like it much, much more than GB. I guess that’s about it.

Oh yeah before I forget………………. It has helped me get to my ALL TIME NEW LOW of: 219.4 lbs


(ZC) Happy Days are Here Again


Cheers

260/
219.4/185
Overall health (1-10):9
Energy level (1-10):10
Cravings: None
Today's Menu: Fatty Beef Brisket, Rib eye and H2O

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...