Saturday, October 16, 2010

10/16/2010 Daily Update

You are not going to believe this.................I didn‘t. 

My Spirits and Energy are still WAY up there. No cravings for carbs, no cheats and no tummy troubles. 

I got some well needed rest last night. I Feel Great still does not give justice to the Way I feel. Let me see how about "Pep in my Step", "Perky" or maybe "Electric". OK lets combine them all and ADD some Rocket Fuel" hahaha!!! I am eager to get out the door to the Water Way: "Get there fast and then take it Slow" at its best lol. I don't want to waste a beautiful day indoors, "No way Jose" 

Lots of activity on the Forum yesterday evening. 

I will continue reading and posting via BlackBerry form the Water Way.

I DIDN’T BELIVE THE MOVE ON THE ON THE SCALE TODAY: 217.4 LBS

Oh I do expect an all Mighty Bounce. That comes with the Territory. My guts must be on empty lol. Is it time to “Duck and Cover”? Hahaha!!!

Have A Great (ZC) Day!!!


(ZC) BELIEVE

Cheers

260/
217.4/185
Overall health (1-10):9
Energy level (1-10):10
Cravings: None
Today's Menu: Fatty Beef Brisket, Rib eye and H2O

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...