Tuesday, October 19, 2010

10/19/2010 Daily Update

Back in the Saddle Again………My Spirits and Energy are mighty nice. No Carvings for Carbs, No Cheats and No Tummy Troubles!

Good Day All. I’m really happy to be here. I see we have been getting slew of new Members: NICE. After Work yesterday I ended up having a nice visit with my youngest sister. It was nice to see her, my Mum, her DH and my niece and nephews. I always have a good time playing with the kids. I talked to her extensively about (ZC) among other things. She is very open minded and seemed to grasp the core. Although I am 13 yrs older than her, it seems that we think on the same level to a degree.
 

I was listening to the “Rocky” theme again and realized there are actually two parts I can use to represent the start for (ZC) for Me. The first: “Trying Hard Now” and Second: “It’s so Hard Now”. I kinda like the first one better, but both represent my Journey thru (ZC). BTW there are Two parts to each stage for a total of three stages for a total of Six parts lol. Don’t take this too serious. Once again I am just having FUN with (ZC).
 

So far so good with the Fatty Beef Brisket Front. It tastes much better by freezing it in packs rather than having a large container in the fridge and eating from it until gone. If I ever get that food saver, I’m sure it will be better. For now this is not bad, not bad at all. As soon as I get low enough on FBB supplies I will Bag another one and cook it fresh.
 

Have a Great (ZC) Day!!!


(ZC)ing thru the Stages

Cheers

260/
217.8/185
Overall health (1-10):8
Energy level (1-10):8
Cravings: None
Today's Menu: Fatty Beef Brisket, Beef Ribs and H2O

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...