Thursday, October 21, 2010

10/21/2010 Daily Update

Good Tidings All…….I have a nice surge in the Spirits and Energy Levels Department. No cravings for carbs, no cheats and no tummy troubles.

Wow, what a Nice response to the photos. Should I have expected less form this community: Not in your LIFE!!! 

I guess this would be the best time to announce that it has come to pass to leave this wonderful place and set off on my own……………..NOT!!! It is WAY TOO LATE. You folks are Stuck with Me lol!!! Leave Paradise? No Way, I don't think SO! I was lead here. Here is where My Journey with (ZC) began. Even before Membership, I read and followed the path and then Joined. 

One Day at a Time. It will be a Great day in the future to post “Before” and “After” photos. Now that is something to work towards and that will be a Glorious day. At that point the War will be Won for Me and (ZC) will be…………….Well what it always should have been in the first place: NORMAL. 

Today like every day I wake up ready for whatever challenges await me. I always pray for the Strength that I will need to meet the Challenge and defeat it. Sometimes I get beat down, but so far I have been given the Strength to Rise to the Occasion. 


(ZC) Rising up to the Challenge of our Rivals


Cheers

260/
217.6/185
Overall health (1-10):8
Energy level (1-10):9
Rocky Stage: Its so Hard Now
Today's Menu: Fatty Beef Brisket, Rib eye and H2O

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...