Saturday, October 2, 2010

10/2/2010 Daily Update

Great Day ALL, MY SPIRITS and ENERGY are Up and Away. No Cravings for Carbs, No Cheats and No Tummy Troubles.

I had a wonderful time today. A real relaxing time. The weather is out of this world. I plan on being lazy for the rest of the day. Relax Relax Relax hahaha!!!

I also wanted to add the "Good News": I had another All Time Low = 221.2 Lbs.

I am inching closer and closer to my next Mini Goal. I also need to grill some more "emergency" steaks. I will probably go to Randall's and hope to find some "Managers Specials". I have had some luck finding good deals there in the past. 

I hope everyone enjoys the rest of this weekend.


(ZC) Greetings Friends


Cheers 

260/
221.2/185
Overall health (1-10):8
Energy level (1-10):9
Cravings: None
Today's Menu: Emergency Steaks, H2O

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...